Your message has been sent. We will contact you shortly if your message requires a response.
Murrysville Dentist - Anthony M. Brusca Jr,. DMD
Cosmetic and Family Dentistry
4407 Old William Penn Highway
Murrysville, PA 15668
Phone: (724) 325-2232
To all of our patients, family, neighbors and friends,
We miss you and hope this letter finds you and your family in good health while quarantining!
Thankfully, we appear to be on the road to recovery as our community prepares to resume a more normal way of life, as we knew it prior to the Coronavirus. While many things have changed, one thing has not; our commitment to providing you excellent dental care in a safe and engaging environment!
We have attempted to use our COVID-19 quarantine time wisely by ensuring & implementing updated standards as issued by the ADA, CDC, & OSHA agencies related to the virus. We follow the recommendations of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on all new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
As you know from being part of our loyal family of patients, infection control is a top priority for our practice. We have always paid special attention to impeccable processes to ensure that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable.
You will see some changes on your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
· Our office will communicate with you before your appointment to ask several screening questions. You will be asked to confirm the same questions again with your signature, when you arrive at the office.
· Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment chair time, and text us when you arrive in the parking lot. At that time, while you remain seated in your car, we will come out to meet you and take your temperature. We will be checking temperatures on all patients. Any patient with a reading over 99.0 degrees may be asked to reschedule to at least three weeks later as a precaution.
· We will escort you into the office, and we will ask you to rinse with antimicrobial mouth wash for 30 seconds.
· Next you will be required to wash your hands for 20 seconds, and asked to refrain from touching anything including your face.
· At this time we will go over final screening questions and have you sign a form, to proceed with dental treatment.
· Please use descriptive terminology and refrain from placing fingers in mouth when explaining all dental issues.
· Also, to practice social distancing and during this time our reception area will be closed. Any accompanying family members will asked to remain in their vehicles, as well as all personal items that do not pertain to your dental appointment.
We are all in this together and look forward to seeing you soon. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
As you know, it is vitally important to maintain excellent dental health to ensure your overall well-being. We look forward to helping you achieve & maintain just that. Amanda, Rachel and Julie are looking forward to seeing you as much as I am!
Thank you for being our patient. We are thankful for your trust and loyalty and we look forward to welcoming back our patients, family, neighbors and friends.
My very best regards,
Anthony M. Brusca Jr., D.M.D.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
Contact Us Today or Request An Appointment!
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.